Subject to government guidelines, the Digital test lab is scheduled for reopening on the 28th June 2021.
Whether you are a customer or a supplier of CPE or Special services, the testing facility is open for you. If you are interested in visiting the test lab then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will come back to you.
Please note any visits are still based on government guidelines, so when visiting site, please adhere to the guidelines below.
Covid guidelines which follow Government Guidance.
- All visitors will be registered at Adastral reception building, 48 hours prior to attendance
- All visitors to check into reception on entry, contact details to be provided for track and trace and will be retained for 21 days
- All visitors to please follow the building markings for travelling around the buildings and business park.
- All visitors to wear a mask when travelling round the building and in the test lab due to small area
- All visitors to use hand sanitiser provided
- Maximum people in testing bay is 3 (including Test Manager)
- Test bay reception – maximum of 3 people (additional to above)