These terms and conditions were last updated on: 9 November 2020
1. BritBox is available to all BT Consumer Broadband customers.
2. BritBox (the “BritBox Add-on”) is available as an Add-on for BT Consumer Broadband customers and provides you with access to a selection of popular on demand British content (the “content”) for a monthly charge (currently £5.99 a month).
3. Eligible BT Consumer Broadband customers can access the BritBox Add-on for 6 consecutive months without any additional charge, “the Offer”. If you cancel your broadband service with us, you will no longer be able to access the Offer.
4. If you have an existing BritBox account, you can take the Offer by cancelling your existing BritBox subscription. When you sign up with BT for the Offer, BritBox will switch the billing of your existing subscription over to an BT billed account You must cancel any pre-existing subscriptions. If your pre-existing account is with BritBox you will lose any existing prepaid access and current discounts. We therefore recommend you take the Offer with BT towards the end of your current BritBox billing period and any BritBox offer period. Alternatively, you could take the BritBox Add-on as an additional BritBox subscription (in which case you must register using a secondary email address and your existing BritBox account will continue and will be charged until you cancel it).
5. Data used whilst streaming the content and all other activities such as downloading the app and viewing advertising will decrement from your BT broadband inclusive data allowance. You can otherwise watch the content on your own compatible device.
6. UK residents only.
7. Device limitations apply. Compatible device required to stream content –see www.britbox.co.uk/help. Compatible equipment required to cast content to your TV.
8. We’ll apply the charge to your BT Account each month until you ask us to remove it. You can cancel the BritBox Add-on at any time. The service will be removed at your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the BritBox Add-on being added. If at the time of cancellation, you have not already been billed for that period it will be charged in full on your next bill. As soon as the BritBox Add-on is removed from your account, you will no longer be able to access BritBox.
9. You may also access your BritBox account via other compatible equipment. See britbox.co.uk for compatible equipment, which may change from time to time. If you are using BritBox on mobile device, data charges from your mobile provider may apply.
10. BritBox is provided to you as a third-party service and does not form part of your service with us. Any changes, including changes to the content of BritBox or changes to any charges for BritBox will not give you the right to end your service with us. You cannot have more than one BritBox Add-on per Account
11. We’ll add your BritBox Add-on charges to your BT bill BritBox’s terms and conditions will only apply to those charges. You agree to pay us all charges for your BritBox Add-on.
13. BritBox is for personal and non-commercial use only. It’s your responsibility to ensure that content accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content available via BritBox may change from time to time.
14. The BritBox service is provided by BritBox SVOD Limited (company registration number 11801341). You agree to use BritBox at your sole risk. BT is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party services and shall not be liable for any such third-party services. Data displayed by BritBox is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by BT. You must read and accept the BritBox Terms and Conditions. Full terms can be found at https://www.britbox.co.uk/terms.
15. Access to content outside of the UK, the ability to watch content on a compatible television or to watch on other devices are subject to the terms and conditions of BritBox. For details see https://www.britbox.co.uk/terms.
Back to top