These terms and conditions were last updated on: 18th July 2023.
TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform
- We will provide you with access to TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform provided you have:
a. an active viewing card from Sky Subscribers Services Limited (SSSL);
b. a compatible Sky set top box; and
c. a compatible Sky satellite dish
- We will then provide you with access to TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform via an authorised satellite decoder from Sky (Sky box) and registered viewing card using Sky's conditional access encryption system. To be able to access TNT Sports in HD you will need a TNT Sports HD Pack subscription and an HD enabled Sky box connected to an HD ready television using an HDMI cable. To be able to access TNT Sports on a second Sky box you will need a second viewing card and a TNT Sports Second Box subscription.
- We do not provide equipment for you to access TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform and we have no responsibility for any faults with equipment you use, incompatibility of equipment with the viewing card or any damage such equipment may cause. Please contact your equipment retailer in the event of any problems.
- We have no responsibility to pay you compensation under this agreement if there is a fault in the TNT Sports service because of:
a. any fault in the set top box you use;
b. any fault in your viewing card – whether caused by your tampering with it, your negligence, your failure to follow our instructions or your failure to comply with these conditions or otherwise;
c. the use of your viewing card with any decoding apparatus other than the set top box to which the viewing card is registered.
- If you are taking TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform, and you have an active viewing card from SSSL with a viewing card number lower than 360 000 000, SSSL will provide you with a new viewing card, and you will not be able to access the TNT Sports Channels on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform until your new viewing card arrives and has been activated by SSSL.
TNT Sports Second Box
- If you are taking TNT Sports on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform, you may opt to pay for a TNT Sports Second Box subscription so that you can watch TNT Sports channels on a second Sky set top box. You cannot have a TTNT Sports Second Box subscription without a subscription to BT Sport. You are only entitled to the TNT Sports Second Box price if you have actually subscribed to TNT Sports Second Box.
- TNT Sports Second Box allows you to watch TNT Sports on a maximum of two Sky set top boxes (including the set top box used for your TNT Sports Pack subscription), and you can only have one TNT Sports Second Box subscription per household.
- TNT Sports Second Box is for home use only, and you must only use TNT Sports Second Box in the same household where you have subscribed to BT Sport.
- Your TNT Sports Second Box subscription will only work on the set top boxes tied to the individual viewing cards you subscribed to TNT Sports with.
- At all times while your TNT Sports Second Box subscription is in place:
a. Both the original Sky set top box used to receive TNT Sports and the Sky set top box used to receive your TNT Sports Second Box subscription, must be connected to a fixed and operational telephone line at the same address to which your viewing cards and TNT Sports subscriptions are registered. This telephone line must be capable of making outgoing calls;
b. You must give us details of the telephone line used for this purpose and must allow us to collect information through this line, including your telephone number. You must ensure that your line is set to allow the Calling Line Identity (CLI) to be passed from your set top boxes. You must tell us immediately if the line or number changes for any reason; and
c. The viewing cards must be kept in your set top boxes and the set top boxes must be connected to a mains supply.
- If you fail to comply with any of the above conditions in paragraph 11, we may end your TNT Sport Second Box subscription immediately.
- Your TNT Sport subscription must stay in force at all times during your TNT Sport Second Box subscription. If your TNT Sport subscription ends for any reason then this contract for your TNT Sport Second Box subscription will automatically end at the same time.
- By subscribing to TNT Sports Second Box, you are giving us permission to collect information about your set top box location via your telephone and/or broadband line, so that we can check that you are complying with these TNT Sports Second Box terms and conditions.
- A subscription to Sky Multiscreen is not required for TNT Sports Second Box, and Sky Multiscreen cannot be used to watch TNT Sports on more than one set top box.
- If you order TNT Sports Second Box, you only need one TNT Sports HD Pack subscription on your account to be able to watch the TNT Sports channels in HD on both set top boxes.