You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your product is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 218 2182
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT DECT handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?