Gives you product details, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information.
Broadband home wi-fi network
- Works with all broadband providers
- AC2600 Dual-Band wireless technology
- Easy set-up. The app guides you to create and setup your Whole Home Wi-Fi system in minutes
- Simple dashboard to see who's online and what devices are connected to your wi-fi
- Access controls to pause your Wi-Fi for individual devices, groups of devices, or for everyone
- Guest Network gives a separate network for easy internet access for your guests
- Secure network. Peace of mind that your home wi-fi network is safe and secure.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your product is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 6116
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm
By email: email@example.com
BT Whole Home Wi-Fi FAQs
- Can I connect more than one disc to my hub (router) using the Ethernet cables?
- Can I connect a device (for example, printer or games console) to the Ethernet port of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- What is the range of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- Where are the best places for my Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- How do I add a new disc?
- Can I use the WPS button on my discs to connect my devices (laptop, smartphone and so on)?
- Does Whole Home Wi-Fi show all discs as a single network?
- My LEDs are too bright on the discs, can I adjust them or turn them off?
- What do the LED colours mean?
- Where do I find the user guide?
- How can I reset my Whole Home Wi-Fi to the default settings?
- Can I access the Whole Home Wi-Fi settings using a web browser?
- What's a Guest Network and how do I set it up?
- How can I see who is connected to my home network?
- What are Access Controls and how do I turn internet access on or off?
- What are groups for and how can I set up a group?
- Can I permanently block a device and how can I set this up?
- What does Pause do?
- Can I exclude devices from the Pause function?
- Can you rename devices so that they’re easily recognisable?
- What is the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- How can I change the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- What is the Admin password and where can I find it?
- What versions of Android and Apple iOS will the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi app work with?
- Do I need the Whole Home Wi-Fi app to connect to the network?
- How can I download the Whole Home Wi-Fi app?
- How can I run the app’s set-up again?
- Can I install the app on a Windows phone?
- Can I use the app with multiple Whole Home Wi-Fi network instances?
- Why does the app need permission to use location information on Android devices?
- I'm being prompted to update my app to a new version - why do I need to do this?
- Why are some of my devices not connected to the nearest Whole Home Wi-Fi disc?
- I am prompted with the following message during initial set-up of the app and discs: "You are not connected, turn device Wi-Fi on"
- I can't install an add-on disc. The LED is permanently red and the new disc doesn't appear in the app.
- I’ve installed my discs, but my speed is slow and my wi-fi coverage has not improved.
- While adding a new disc to my Whole Home Wi-Fi network, the app shows a connection error message.
- My discs feel warm. Is this normal? Are there any safety precautions for the discs?
- I've paused my Whole Home Wi-Fi, but some of my devices/clients still have access to the internet.
- Can I change the default wi-fi channels on Whole Home Wi-Fi to avoid interference?
- I can't upgrade the firmware using the app or web interface when static IP addresses are used
- I'm trying to update to the latest firmware, but keep seeing a message stating "There is a problem completing the firmware update… please try again in a few minutes".
- The web browser user interface is showing blank pages when I select or click on a heading, sub heading, feature or status page.
- I see a red banner with 'There’s a problem with your Internet connection'.
- My Xbox 360 won't connect to the Whole Home Wi-Fi network. What can I do?
- I've recently changed my hub (router) and can no longer gain internet access via Whole Home Wi-Fi
- I've changed the Wireless Network Password/Key and now forgotten it, what can I do?
- I've changed the Admin password and now forgotten it, what can I do?
- What does the orange LED on the disc mean?
- What does the symbol before the disc name mean?
- I've updated my app and can't find the network map?