Gives you product details, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information.
Broadband home wi-fi network
- Works with all broadband providers
- AC2600 Dual-Band wireless technology
- Easy set-up. The app guides you to create and setup your Whole Home Wi-Fi system in minutes
- Simple dashboard to see who's online and what devices are connected to your wi-fi
- Access controls to pause your Wi-Fi for individual devices, groups of devices, or for everyone
- Guest Network gives a separate network for easy internet access for your guests
- Secure network. Peace of mind that your home wi-fi network is safe and secure
See this video on the benefits of BT Whole Home Wi-Fi:
Download the Whole Home Wi-Fi app
Set up Whole Home Wi-fi easily with the app - available for:
- Android version 5.0 and above
- iOS version 9 and above
To download the app, go to the app store for your device and search for "Whole Home".
(If you are downloading to an iPad and cannot find the app, click the "iPhone Only" option).
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your product is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 6116
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm
By email: email@example.com
If your product is out of warranty, please call the Technical Help and Support Desk on 0808 100 6116
BT Whole Home Wi-Fi FAQs
- Can I connect more than one disc to my hub (router) using the Ethernet cables?
- Can I connect a device (for example, printer or games console) to the Ethernet port of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- What is the range of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- Where are the best places for my Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- How do I add a new disc?
- Can I use the WPS button on my discs to connect my devices (laptop, smartphone and so on)?
- Does Whole Home Wi-Fi show all discs as a single network?
- My LEDs are too bright on the discs, can I adjust them or turn them off?
- What do the LED colours mean?
- Where do I find the user guide?
- How can I reset my Whole Home Wi-Fi to the default settings?
- Can I access the Whole Home Wi-Fi settings using a web browser?
- What's a Guest Network and how do I set it up?
- How can I see who is connected to my home network?
- What are Access Controls and how do I turn internet access on or off?
- What are groups for and how can I set up a group?
- Can I permanently block a device and how can I set this up?
- What does Pause do?
- Can I exclude devices from the Pause function?
- Can you rename devices so that they’re easily recognisable?
- What is the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- How can I change the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- What is the Admin password and where can I find it?
- What versions of Android and Apple iOS will the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi app work with?
- Do I need the Whole Home Wi-Fi app to connect to the network?
- How can I download the Whole Home Wi-Fi app?
- How can I run the app’s set-up again?
- Can I install the app on a Windows phone?
- Can I use the app with multiple Whole Home Wi-Fi network instances?
- Why does the app need permission to use location information on Android devices?
- I'm being prompted to update my app to a new version - why do I need to do this?
- Why are some of my devices not connected to the nearest Whole Home Wi-Fi disc?
- I am prompted with the following message during initial set-up of the app and discs: "You are not connected, turn device Wi-Fi on"
- I can't install an add-on disc. The LED is permanently red and the new disc doesn't appear in the app.
- I’ve installed my discs, but my speed is slow and my wi-fi coverage has not improved.
- While adding a new disc to my Whole Home Wi-Fi network, the app shows a connection error message.
- My discs feel warm. Is this normal? Are there any safety precautions for the discs?
- I've paused my Whole Home Wi-Fi, but some of my devices/clients still have access to the internet.
- Can I change the default wi-fi channels on Whole Home Wi-Fi to avoid interference?
- I can't upgrade the firmware using the app or web interface when static IP addresses are used
- I'm trying to update to the latest firmware, but keep seeing a message stating "There is a problem completing the firmware update… please try again in a few minutes".
- The web browser user interface is showing blank pages when I select or click on a heading, sub heading, feature or status page.
- I see a red banner with 'There’s a problem with your Internet connection'.
- My Xbox 360 won't connect to the Whole Home Wi-Fi network. What can I do?
- I've recently changed my hub (router) and can no longer gain internet access via Whole Home Wi-Fi
- I've changed the Wireless Network Password/Key and now forgotten it, what can I do?
- I've changed the Admin password and now forgotten it, what can I do?
- What does the orange LED on the disc mean?
- What does the symbol before the disc name mean?
- I've updated my app and can't find the network map?