Even if you don't need to, it's worth retuning regularly to get the most out of your service as new Freeview channels become available all the time.
And if you find your box is picking up more than one TV region, you can change this by retuning for channels. Here's how to do it:
- Press the blue Home (or YouView) button on your remote control
- Go to Settings > Signal & Connection
- Choose TV Channels, then Retune Channels. The new channels should now appear
In some locations your EE TV box can receive aerial signals from more than one transmitter. These may carry different versions of local TV, for example, BBC or ITV local news. If more than one TV region is detected, you'll need to pick the one you'd prefer.
Be aware that choosing a different region where the signal is slightly weaker may affect the quality of your TV signal.
- The first region will be highlighted - click OK to see the full list of regions available
- Use the ˄˅ arrow keys to choose your preferred region, then click OK
- Use the ˃ arrow key to tab to ‘Continue’, then click OK. The new regional channels should now appear