BT Cloud is a great place to store your music collection. Set up BT Cloud so it will automatically upload your music from your PC or Mac, and then listen to your library from any device using the BT Cloud mobile apps or online at www.btcloud.bt.com >
Add a song to your computer and BT Cloud will make it available immediately on your mobile device. You don't need to connect your device to your computer and you don't have to worry about your smartphone being incompatible with your PC or Mac's music software.
By keeping your music on BT Cloud, you can access your entire music library from your device without taking up space on your smartphone.
BT Cloud enables you to make your favourite songs, albums or playlists available for offline listening, so they're stored locally on your device. This means you can listen to the music without an internet connection, so it's perfect for when you're out and about.
The first step is to add your music library to BT Cloud.
Getting your iTunes music collection on to BT Cloud
- Make sure BT Cloud is set up on your PC or Mac. You'll also need to have iTunes installed, and for your music collection to be available in iTunes
- Open the BT Cloud app, and go to Music
- Click on Find Music. BT Cloud will connect to your iTunes music library, and display the music that's available to upload to BT Cloud. If you have a large music collection, it may take a few minutes to upload the entire library
- Select the songs you want to upload, or tick the box next to Album to select everything, then click Start Upload
- You can see the progress of your upload in the Transfers tab
Getting your music onto BT Cloud if you don't use iTunes
You can also add music to BT Cloud by copying your music files into your BT Cloud Sync folder, or by adding your music collection folder to the list of folders that BT Cloud will automatically back up.
BT Cloud music on your smartphone or tablet
You can find your BT Cloud music by going to the Music tab of your BT Cloud app.