The BT TV Box Mini from BT is our smallest box. It doesn't record live TV, but it has many other great features that include:
- Pause and rewind live TV for up to 2 hours
- Watch Free-to-air channels, including HD (via an internet connection)
- Enjoy Sports, Kids, Movies, HD and Extra channels (subscription only)
- Access to On Demand players (including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, BT Player)
- Catch Up TV with 7-day scroll back
- ‘Search’ feature to look for programmes
- Comes with Dolby Atmos and future-ready 4K HDR. So you can enjoy all the latest sport action from BT Sport Ultimate in perfect clarity and the best sound quality.
How is the BT TV Box Mini different to the BT TV Box Pro?
- It doesn't have the ability to record live TV
- It's smaller than the BT TV Box Pro
- The Pause and Rewind live TV time is shorter on the TV box
- There's no SCART input (HDMI input only)
- There's no aerial-out port
You can see a full comparison of the different TV boxes from BT here >