How do I get a PAC?

If you want to leave BT Mobile and take your number to another provider, you can contact us for a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC).

You can get a PAC from us, free of charge, by:

  • Calling 0800 800 150
  • Logging in to My BT and going to Mobile¬†> Thinking of leaving BT
  • Texting PAC to 65075

If you have multiple numbers on your account, you can only do this by logging into your online account or by calling us.

After you request your code, we'll send you a text message straightaway with your PAC. This text will also contain switching information and a link to your online account.

You can then give your PAC to your new provider. Once you've switched, your service with us will be terminated and we'll stop billing you from that date. Your final bill will contain any outstanding charges to pay.

Your PAC is valid for 30 days. If you don't give your PAC to your new provider in that time, your service with us will continue as normal and you won't be switched to your new provider.

Want to move a number to BT Mobile?

You'll need to contact your current mobile provider for a PAC.

Can I keep my number when I move to BT Mobile? >

Thanks for your feedback

Please select one feedback option


Need more help?