Our Calling Features help you make the most of your home phone - from managing your calls, to taking messages and much more. You can sign up for just one Calling Feature, or get greater discounts when you choose two or more to create a Calling Features Pack.
Find out more about Calling Features at www.bt.com/callingfeatures >
You can easily manage all your home phone Calling Features online, including ordering, upgrading and cancelling.
If you need help with Calling Features, our user guides show you what to do.
BT Voicemail user guide (PDF doc, 170KB)
BT Calling Features user guide (PDF doc, 340KB)
How to manage your Calling Features
- Go to www.bt.com/callingfeatures
- Click the Manage my calling features button
- If you're not already logged in to BT.com, you'll need to fill in your home number and postcode on the next screen and confirm you're the BT account holder
(If you are already logged in, you just need to confirm your details as requested)
- Click Continue
- We'll need to check your line, after which you'll see a list of all our calling features with options to order, upgrade or cancel (depending on what you've already got)
Note that if you've got 1571 and want to cancel it, click the "Remove all my messaging features" radio button. Alternatively, if you'd like to keep BT Call Protect, click that radio button instead.
- Click Continue to complete your order
- You'll get emails confirming your order, plus an email when everything's in place