The BT Reward card is pre-loaded with money and you can use it in most places that take Mastercard. It uses Chip and PIN, so it's more secure than spending cash.
To qualify, you need to have ordered one of our products or services online at BT.com as part of a BT Reward card offer.
How do I claim my BT Reward card?
Once your product or service is up and running:
- Go to the claiming a reward card page >
- Log in with your BT ID and password to see if you have a reward
- If you're eligible, complete the form and we'll send out your card within 30 working days. (If you have BT Mobile and are eligible for a BT Reward Card, you will be able to claim this after 30 days of purchase)
How do I activate my BT Reward card?
Don't worry, we'll send you an activation email with all the details:
- To activate the card, visit www.purecard.com >
- Enter your activation code and nine digit card ID - you'll find this on the bottom of the card
- Once you've activated the card we'll send out your PIN. That's it, time to go shopping
- If you want to keep track of your balance you can download the Pure Card app or visit www.purecard.com >
The important bit - use it or lose it
Once we issue your card you have 12 months to use it. If you don't use it within this time, we'll remove any money that's left on it.
You have three months to activate your card from the time your product or service goes live. If you don't, you'll lose any money that's on the card.
What if my BT Reward card doesn't turn up?
If it doesn't arrive within 30 working days, drop us an email at email@example.com >
More questions? Please contact us: