You can find the details of all BT Mobile charges at www.bt.com/mobile/charges >
Included in your allowance:
- Calls to standard UK landline numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03
- Calls to UK mobile numbers. (If you call someone when they're abroad, they will pay any roaming charges)
- Calls back to UK land lines and mobiles from Roam Like Home countries
- Calls to landlines and mobiles in the same Roam Like Home country as you're roaming in
- Calls to landlines and mobiles from any Roam Like Home country to another Roam Like Home country, excluding anything made from the UK
Once you've used your allowance, calling any of these numbers will be chargeable.
Emergency numbers (in the UK and abroad), calls to the 101 police non emergency number, voicemail (1571), and numbers starting with 0800, 0808 and 0500 will always be free when dialled from the UK.
Calls are chargeable when you call:
- Any number in the UK that isn't in the list above
- Any international number
- Any number when you're abroad and not in a Roam Like Home country
- Any number when you're abroad to a non Roam Like Home country
Included in your allowance:
- Texts to standard UK landline numbers (numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03)
- Texts to UK mobile numbers
- Texts back to UK land lines and mobiles from Roam Like Home countries
- Texts to landlines and mobiles in the same Roam Like Home country as you're roaming in
- Texts to landlines and mobiles from any Roam Like Home country to another Roam Like Home country, excluding anything made from the UK
Once you've used your allowance, sending texts to these numbers will be chargeable.
Receiving text messages in the UK or abroad will always be free.
Texts to 60041 are always free.
Sending MMS (multimedia messages) are not part of your allowance and will be chargeable.
- Texts to any number in the UK not in the list above
- Texts to any international number
- Texts to any number when you're abroad and not in a Roam Like Home
- Texts to any number when you’re abroad to a non-Roam Like Home country
Your data allowance includes mobile data use in the UK, and in any Roam Like Home country. If your plan gives you 20GB or more of data each month, we may apply a surcharge if you use more than our fair use policy allowance of 15GB of data in one monthly billing period in Roam Like Home countries.
Once you’ve used all your data allowance, using data in the UK will be chargeable.
Using data when you're abroad will always be chargeable outside of the Roam Like Home countries.
Your unlimited BT Wi-fi access allows you to connect to all BT Wi-fi hotspots in the UK from your mobile phone. You'll never be charged for using BT Wi-fi.
Roam Like Home countries
You can use Roam like Home in the following countries:
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Vatican City
|Canary Islands, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Martinique, Mayotte, Norway, Reunion, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, San Marino, Switzerland
When is my billing date?
Your next bill date will be shown in the My BT app and also when you log into My BT. This will be the same date that we bill you every month.
What does "My allowances" page show me?
The usage counts down so you'll be able to see what you've got left. We'll text you when you hit between 80 per cent and 100 per cent of your allowances.
You can also check what you've used at any time with the My BT app or at www.bt.com/mymobile >
Why can't I make a call when I still have plenty of minutes left in my plan?
You may have reached your monthly spend cap. So you can use the allowances in your plan, but you can't use anything that's not (like premium rate numbers or international calls).