The BT Sport Ultimate channel is delivered through your broadband connection, so you'll need to make sure it’s working properly to watch it. Your BT Hub should have a solid blue broadband light when it's connected. If it doesn't, you'll need to fix the BT Broadband connection problems to watch the BT Sport Ultimate channel.
If you're broadband is connected, try these steps:
- Make sure you’re using the BT Hub and Ethernet cable we sent you. If you aren’t, change these over
- Check your 4K recordable TV box is set up correctly, and that the arial and ethernet cables are plugged in securely. Have a look at our set-up guide if you're not sure how >
If everything is set up properly:
- Press the Home (or YouView) button on your remote
- Go to Settings > Information & Reset > Software Information > Update Software
If you're still having problems, it's likely to be a problem with your speed. If you're using your connection for other things, stop these temporarily and see if it improves. This could be things like:
- Watching videos on another device, like a tablet or computer
- Recording a programme on your BT TV box
- Downloading large files
- Watching something on an Extra BT TV box
Still getting a poor picture?
In order to watch the BT Sport Ultimate channel with good picture and sound, you need minimum download speeds of 44Mbps. Test your speed to make sure your connection's running fast enough.
If your speed isn’t fast enough, you can get help improving your speed. And there's always the option to watch the HD or SD version of the channel instead.