Here's how to download files, folders and devices from BT Cloud:
On your PC or Mac
Before continuing, you’ll need to download & install the latest BT Cloud Desktop App for PC or Mac available from www.bt.com/cloud/download
- Open the BT Cloud Desktop App and click the Download Icon
- Next, select the folder you want to download. You can change the destination folder if you wish. Then click the Download button.
Note – you can only select one location at a time. If you want to download more locations, you’ll need to wait until the download has finished and then try again.
- The files will start to download to the destination folder.
On the web
You’ll only be able to download an individual file or folder via the web. If you have a lot of data to download, you’ll need to download using the BT Cloud desktop app on your PC or Mac.
- Go to the BT Cloud website at www.btcloud.bt.com and log in with your BT ID username and password
- Select the content to be downloaded. View everything on BT Cloud in the All My Files view, or select specific types of content (like music, photos or documents). Select the files or folders to be downloaded by ticking each one
- Click the Download from the menu at the top of the page
- The download will begin by creating a Zip file of all the selected files/folder. You’ll only be able to download an individual file or folder via the web. If you have a lot of data to download, you’ll need to download using the BT Cloud software on your PC or Mac.
- Click Save to save the Zip file to your computer in the desired location
Note that you may need a file extraction tool like WinZip to open and extract the files to a specific location on your computer.