Security is one of the fastest-growing parts of our business. It’s no exaggeration to say that millions of people in the UK and around the world rely on our teams to go about their daily lives and to run their businesses safely.
Security is part of our DNA. Our very own Tommy Flowers carried out ground-breaking work in encryption with Alan Turing during the Second World War. Today, our experts and our services protect nation-states, governments, FTSE 500 companies, and millions of BT customers. We’re ensuring that the world continues to connect safely, free from cyber attack, working closely with global law enforcement agencies and investing over £40m a year into research.
What sets us apart from our competition is the depth, breadth, and impact of the security work we do. So we need a diverse range of skills to continue building our teams, to face every challenge and preserve our way of life, no matter how complex the threat we may face.
A role at BT Security is the chance to do work that has a real impact. Make a difference that will be felt around the world, working alongside the brightest and best in the field, as part of a brand that operates at a scale that offers unparalleled development opportunities.
We Are The Protectors. Reasons to join us.
● Incredible opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills
● A global company, with opportunities for international assignments
● Strong values making you and your potential the centre of your career
● An exciting and rapidly growing business - security careers are amazing
● Join a huge team of talented individuals who are leaders in their field