Pub Cup 2022 Terms and Conditions of entry
Pub Cup 2022 T&Cs.
Here are the steps on the road to Wembley…
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw“) is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Only one entry will be permitted per team and one entry per pub.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is British Telecommunications plc, registered in England at 1 Braham Street, London, E1 8EP (company number 1800000) (“BT”).
3. To enter the Prize Draw: (i) you must have obtained permission from the venue to enter on its behalf; and (ii) that venue must be an existing BT Sport Commercial Pub subscriber and remain a subscriber for the duration of the Pub Cup 2022.
4. The Prize Draw, Competition and Prizes are as follows:
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
6. From the total entries into the Prize Draw, 128 winning entries, consisting of 64 men teams and 64 women’s teams, will be selected at random.
7. BT reserves the right to void and remove any entries that are inappropriate, duplicate or do not meet the required entry criteria. If any entrant or the team or pub they represent are found to have made offensive or inappropriate posts on social media, BT may remove the entrant at its discretion.
8. Each of the 128 winning entrants will gain entry into the Competition for the pub football team that they are representing.
9. Each of the 128 football teams represented by winning entrants in the Prize Draw will have the opportunity to play in a football competition at a training complex or a professional football stadium.
10. The Competition is as follows:
10.1 64 men’s teams and 64 women’s teams will compete in a knockout-style qualifying tournament at the following venues (subject to availability, location will be allocated by BT and cannot be changed). This will be split into 16 men’s teams and 16 women's team in each regional. 8 men’s teams and 8 women’s teams will then play at Man City’s Etihad training campus in the semi-finals on Sunday 24th July.
12th June North - Manchester City Academy
16th June South - Crystal Palace Training Complex
2nd July Scotland - Oriam, Scotland's National Performance Centre
9th & 10th July Cardiff - Cardiff City’s House of Sport
24th July North – Manchester City Academy
10.2 The winner of each of the north and south tournaments mentioned above will proceed to play in the final of the Competition at Wembley, London on 18th November. 10.3 BT will not cover costs for travel and all travel costs are incurred by the entrant.
11. BT will aim to call, email or text all valid entrants by 1st June 2022 using the contact details provided on entry to notify them if they have been successful in the draw. If so, further details for next steps will be provided.
12. A selected range of kits will be given to all teams on the day of the Competition to ensure no kit clashes. The range of kits will be provided at random by Puma Teamwear. The sizes will be a mixture of S, M, L and XL.
13. The pub represented by the winning football team in the Competition will win their BT Sport subscription free for 1 year and a £1,000 voucher for the BT Shop which must be redeemed within three months of receipt of the voucher.
14. The pub represented by the runner up football team in the Competition will win their BT Sport subscription free for 1 year.
15. BT Sport will endeavour to fulfil all the Prizes within one month of the final of the Competition.
16. Entries into the Competition Draw must be made online by entering the required information on the competition splash page at btsporthub.co.uk/pub-cup-2022 by 4pm on 25th May. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Draw.
17. BT is not responsible for any entries not being received for any reason.
18. BT will verify the eligibility of the entrants and check their identity.
19. BT reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by BT.
20. No cash alternative to any Prize will be offered.
21. If any of the successful entrants cannot be contacted or does not claim entry into the Competition within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw that entry and pick a replacement team.
22. If any of the Prize Draw winners cannot be contacted or does not claim entry into the Competition within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Competition entry from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
23. A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Registered office: 1 Braham Street, London, E1 8EP.
25. BT accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or the Competition, or by the entrant’s acceptance of a Prize or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.26. BT accepts no liability for any injury, illness or death, cost or claim of any description whatsoever suffered by any entrant during their participation in this Prize Draw or the Competition or the entrant’s acceptance of a Prize resulting from any of the following: (a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of any entrants or their team: the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the Competition or the Prize Draw; or (c) unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (which means a situation beyond BT’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measure had been taken).
26. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
27. BT is required to adhere to COVID-19 Regulations. All players and attendees must ensure that in their participation in the Prize draw and Competition they adhere to all applicable COVID-19 regulations as set out by the government and/or BT.
Before attending the Competition you must self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough; and/or
- A loss, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, are required to isolate or otherwise fail to meet any government or BT issued COVID-19 criteria for any reason whatsoever, you shall not attend the event and must follow the NHS and government guidance on self-isolation.