Football’s oldest cup competition resumed this weekend, with four quarter-final matches.

Read on, or jump to a specific game using the links below, for match reports and highlights.

Join the home of live football today

TNT Sports is the only place to watch live Premier League, Champions League, Europa League and much more.

Saturday 20 March

Bournemouth 0-3 Southampton -Watch replay

Nathan Redmond shone as Southampton secured their place at Wembley and prevented neighbours Bournemouth from reaching their first ever FA Cup semi-final.

Ralph Hasenhuttl’s men parked their Premier League problems as this competition once again provided a welcome distraction and shot in the arm for Saints.

Redmond starred in the clash of the south coast sides at Vitality Stadium, where he followed a smart assist for Moussa Djenepo’s opener with a fine brace as 1976 winners Southampton secured a routine 3-0 win.

A trip to Wembley awaits in April after comfortably overcoming the Cherries, who never looked like progressing from just the second quarter-final in the Championship club’s history.

Full match report

Everton 0-2 Man City - Watch replay

Late goals from Ilkay Gundogan and Kevin De Bruyne kept Manchester City’s bid for a quadruple on track as Everton’s defensive resilience was eventually broken in their FA Cup quarter-final at Goodison Park.

Germany international Gundogan made the crucial breakthrough with his third goal in as many games in the 84th minute, before substitute De Bruyne ended any hopes the home side had of forcing extra time by making it 2-0.

It was harsh on Everton, who had followed manager Carlo Ancelotti’s game plan to the letter, as their dreams of a first trophy since 1995 were extinguished.

Full match report

Sunday 21 March

Chelsea 2-0 Sheffield United

Chelsea coasted into the FA Cup semi-finals with a 2-0 win over Sheffield United courtesy of Oliver Norwood’s own goal and a late Hakim Ziyech strike.

Christian Pulisic spurned two big chances to put the much-changed Blues out of sight, teeing up some tense closing exchanges as the Blades awoke from an hour’s submission to start to threaten.

David McGoldrick nodded wide when unmarked deep in the Chelsea area, a miss that proved a key reprieve for the Blues.

And replacement Ziyech capped a fine last-gasp counter-attack to seal victory and place in the last four.

Even amid a circumspect performance Chelsea still merited victory, extending boss Thomas Tuchel’s club record-breaking unbeaten start to 14 matches.

Full match report

Leicester 3-1 Man United

Kelechi Iheanacho’s double fired Leicester to a 3-1 win over Manchester United and a first FA Cup semi-final in 39 years.

The in-form striker now has nine goals in his last nine games and booked a last four showdown with Southampton at Wembley next month.

Youri Tielemans also netted to put the Foxes – four-time runners-up – a game away from their first FA Cup final since 1969.

Mason Greenwood did haul United level in the first half – after Fred’s mistake presented Iheanacho with the opener.

It was just Leicester’s second win over United in 23 years but a deserved one as they outplayed and outfought the visitors.

Full match report