Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
The Advanced Phone Z is powered by trueCall’s award winning technology. Have complete control over which calls you want to take and those you want to block.
Cordless phone with 100% nuisance call blocking and answer machine
- Blocks up to 1000 numbers
- Excellent sound quality
- Easy set up
- Handsfree speaker
- Long range reception, up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- 22 hours of talking or 240 hours standby time
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- Easy to read screen shows when you have messages
- Dedicated call blocking button*
- Save up to 200 contacts
- Redial any of the last 30 calls you made
- Record up to 30 minutes of messages
- 1.8 inch monocrone black and white screen
* You need to have a Caller Display service from your network provider to block nuisance calls and for text messaging features. Charges may apply.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?