Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts including batteries, line cords and additional handsets are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why doesn't my phone ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?