If you see an error message, please follow the instructions on-screen. Otherwise, try the following steps: It is possible that your HDMI setting on the box is set to an output that your TV cannot support. Try pressing the following key code to take you back to the YouView menu.....
If you see an error message, follow the instructions on-screen. Otherwise, try the following steps:
- It's possible that your HDMI settings on the box are set to an output that your TV can't support. Try pressing the Help button, then the numbers 7 2 0. Now press OK to take you back to the YouView menu
- Check your TV is on the correct input by pressing the Source button on your TV remote control. This can also be called ‘Input’, ‘Mode' or 'AV'. Scroll through the different input options until you reach the right input channel. If you're not sure which input option to use, test each of them one by one
- Make sure you're using the BT Hub provided most recently, and not any other router or routing equipment
- Check your box is connected directly to your Hub with an Ethernet cablet
- Try changing channel by pressing 1 on your remote control, then go back to the BT Sport or Extra TV channel
- Try restarting your Hub, modem, and TV box by disconnecting the power supplies. Wait for ten seconds and then reconnect the Hub and modem. When you have a solid broadband light on your Hub and modem, reconnect the box to the power supply. Try the channel again
- If the channel you were having problems with was in Ultra HD or HD, you can also try tuning to the standard definition equivalent
Still having problems?
Why not try our TV help tool? It can quickly get you back up and running again. Simply click the button below and give it a go.