TNT Sports on EE TV comes over your broadband line rather than through your aerial like Freeview channels. Problems with picture (or sound) could be caused by the way your TV or broadband equipment has been set up.
Steps to take:
- Check whether you have the same problem on all TNT Sports channels or with On Demand programmes (for example, try BBC iPlayer).
- Check that your TV box and BT Hub are connected with an Ethernet cable (to get the best picture on your TNT Sports channels, we recommend not using Powerline Adapters). If the Ethernet cable (with yellow ends) we provided you with isn't long enough, you can get a longer one from most gadget shops, including BT Shop, or you can give us a call on 0800 111 4567.
- Check that all cables are correctly connected. See the YouView from BT user guide for how to connect your TV box.
- Check you're using a BT Hub, and not any other router.
- Check that the lights on your BT Hub are on.
- Check that nobody else in the house is using any other devices that need broadband (such as games consoles), as these may slow down your line.
- Try to use the HDMI cable provided. If your TV doesn't have an HDMI socket, try moving your SCART cable to another socket.
- Check your picture quality alerts are on by going to Settings > TV Signal & Quality > Picture Quality Alert for Internet Channels.
If you still have the same problem, give us a call on 0800 111 4567.