As you can use the BT Mail service anywhere in the world, it's possible to change the time zone to suit the country you're in when you're using it.
- Select the "General" folder from the left hand menu
- You'll see options to change the time zone and date and time settings/ Whatever you select will apply to everything within the BT Mail service (such as Calendar)
- To change the time zone, simply select the drop-down option and then choose the time zone you want to set
- Click "Save" from the tab toolbar
- You'll get a confirmation message to show your updates have been made
This page also has options to change the date and time settings within Calendar. You can select a 12 or 24 hour clock view, determine the day on which your week starts and also the time of day.
Make your selections from the drop down options offered and click "Save".