Lescott - "You don't want to play PSG at any stage"Nov 12
Terms & conditions for BT Sport’s Champions League Immortals competition to win tickets to this season’s final
Everything you need to know before entering the draw to win tickets to this season’s Champions League final on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
1. The Competition is open to all UK residents, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Entrants must be aged 18+. One entry per person, per platform.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. The competition opens at 10am on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022. Entries close at 11.59pm on Wednesday, May 11th, 2022.
4. The prize is one pair of tickets for the 2022 Champions League final on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 at the Stade de France, Paris and one pair of standard-class fixed return Eurostar train tickets. Outbound train (number 9033) departs London St Pancras International at 11.31am local time on Saturday, May 28th, 2022, arriving at Paris Gare du Nord at 2.57pm local time. Return train (number 9035) departs Paris Gare du Nord at 2.03pm local time on Sunday, May 29th, 2022, arriving at London St Pancras International at 3.30pm local time. The winner must cover all other travel and accommodation costs.
5. The prize is subject to availability.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. Entries must be made by submitting a UEFA Champions League Immortals XI using the team selector at btsport.com/immortals and sharing the image of the completed team on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram using the hashtag #UCLIMMORTALS. Entrants must also follow BT Sport on the social media platform where they share their team and still be following until at least until Friday, May 13th, 2022. Your account must pe public for your entry to be accepted. You must complete all steps to have a valid entry. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. The Entry may not contain libelous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. BT Sport also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any Entry when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has:
(i) infringed any third party's copyright;
(ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; or
(iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
9. The entrant must be the original creator of the Entry and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the Entry. The Entry must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the Entry which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the Entry, the necessary consents from such party to enable the Promoter to use and showcase the Entry. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
11. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that the Promoter may showcase their Entries on the Promoter's website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on Twitter) and Entries for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. The entrant agrees that the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
(i) the Promoter’s use of the entrant's Entry;
(ii) the entrant's participation in the prize draw;
(iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; and
(iv) any events outside the Promoter's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person on Thursday, May 12th, 2022. The winner will be notified by direct message on or before Friday, May 13th, 2022.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
15. A list of prize winners (surname and county) may be obtained by written request on or after Friday, May 13th, 2022 by sending an SAE to 1 Braham Street, London, E1 8EE. Label your letter BT Sport UEFA Champions League Immortals Competition on or before Friday, June 10th, 2022.
16. By entering this Prize Draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
18. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
19. The tickets are for the 2022 Champions League final on Saturday, May 28th at the Stade de France, Paris ONLY and cannot be used for any other event.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or facilities that winners experience at the Stade de France. The Promoter will not be responsible for any transport delays, operational problems or other acts of default of any transport, accommodation or hospitality providers.
21. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
23. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
24. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 1 Braham Street, London, E1 8EE. Registered in England No. 18000000.
25. By entering this competition, you agree and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.