Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 9889
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
BT Home SmartPhone troubleshooting
- How can I connect my BT Home SmartPhone to my wireless network?
- How can I switch remote access to my answer machine on and off on my BT Home SmartPhone?
- How can I update the software of my BT Home SmartPhone?
- How to import contacts from my mobile phone to my BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why does it say ‘Handset is Out of Range’ in the Notification panel on BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages on my BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why is my BT Home SmartPhone not connecting to the wireless network?
- What are the differences between the BT Home SmartPhone and BT Home SmartPhone S?
- Can the BT Home SmartPhone be upgraded to Android 4.2 or Nuisance Call Blocking?
More phone troubleshooting
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?