My Family SIM has been stopped. What do I do?

If we’ve sent a text to say your SIM has been stopped, you may be able to take it over yourself by moving it to your account. Just call the number on the text and give us the PIN code.

Have a look at our deals on first to see what plan you want to move to. You can move to any SIM only deal straightaway.

If you want a BT Mobile phone, you'll need to move to a SIM only deal first so you don't lose your service. Then we can move you to a phone deal.

Lost your reference number?

If you’ve lost the text with your reference, get in touch. Tell us your mobile number and explain what's happened so we can send you a new text.

Thanks for your feedback

Please select one feedback option


Need more help?