There are two reasons you might get this message. 1. If you’ve recently set up your BT ID, there may be a delay in setting up your BT Sport subscription. Please wait up to 24 hours for..............
There are two reasons you might get a message saying you haven't activated BT Sport on your account :
- If you’ve recently signed up for BT Sport on EE you need to make sure you’ve setup your BT ID at bt.com/eesport
- Your BT Sport account may have been suspended or ceased, in which case you will need to speak to EE directly – you can contact them on 07953 966 250
There are a few steps you’ll need to complete before you can watch BT Sport online or on the app.
Step 1. Check your BT ID login is set up
Your BT ID is the username and password you’ll need to access the BT Sport App.
If you don’t have a BT ID or you’ve forgotten your username or password you can:
Step 2. Check your BT Sport account is linked to your BT ID
- Log in to My BT
- Get your BT TV account number - you can find this in the top right-hand corner of your bill. It consists of two letters and eight numbers, for example GB12345678
- Click on the All Products arrow on the right-hand side of your screen
- If your BT Sport account is shown here, then your BT ID is linked to it
- If your BT ID isn’t linked to your TV account, you can link it do that by using your BT ID to log in here > and following the steps to link it
Step 3.Check your BT ID account role is listed as Account holder
- Log in to My BT
- Click on Settings, then Account, and you’ll see the 'Account role' status
- If your account role is 'Account holder', then you should be able to log in to the BT Sport App
- If your account role is 'Account manager', you won’t be able to log in to the BT Sport App unless you either:
- Change your 'Account role' to 'Account holder' by clicking on I should be the account holder and following the steps. You should only change the 'Account role' if you're responsible for paying the bills on this account.
- Use the BT ID of the 'Account holder'