We charge for our services in advance. This means that your bill includes charges for either the next month, or next three months - depending on how you pay your bill.
The easiest way to find out how much you owe, or see how much your last bill was, is to register for free online billing at www.bt.com/mybt >
You'll need to create a BT ID using your email address and account number, which you'll find at the top of your latest bill. If you've already registered to manage your account online, simply log in now with your BT ID.
If you've forgotten your BT ID username or password, take a look at I've forgotten my BT ID >
With a My BT account, you can:
Keep track of your spending
- Track daily costs up to the previous evening
- See which numbers you've called and how much each call cost
Get your bill and call details 24/7
- Check all bill and call payments online
- View every call by type and length including all landline, mobile and international calls
- View graphs and reports of your calls
- Choose from several easy and secure ways to pay online
You can also easily manage your BT account using the My BT app.
You can also check your balance by calling our free automated service on 0800 44 33 11.
Need help understanding your bill? Our step-by-step Bill Explainer answers all the common queries we receive: