You’ll join our specialist security team that is a trusted partner to government’s worldwide, protecting critical national infrastructure and committed to the safety and security of our nation and global communities. Our mission focused work is innovative, inspiring and technologically challenging in a way that makes every day different and stimulating
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Designing, creating and testing brand new concepts in security software for customers across the globe.
- Research cutting edge software solutions across a variety of projects and develop software systems and automation.
- Working with specialists in an area to innovate the world of security products, following the software development lifecycle.
- Working with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams, delivering complex software that solve our customers’ problems
You'll have the following skills & experience
- A 2.2 degree or higher in a STEM subject
- As well as your degree, you’ll need experience in coding, ideally with at least one of Python, C++, Objective–C or Java. If you’re not proficient, we’ll help.
- A passion to solve problems within technology - anything from mobile apps to large data processing or cloud systems.
- A passion for software and innovation
Because of the nature of the work we do for some of our customers, our roles will require security clearance. Don’t worry, a member of the Early Careers Team will talk you through this.
This is one of our exciting new entry level graduate jobs, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role, rather than a rotation around the business. This role is available in the Global part of our business.