As a Radio Access Design Professional, you’ll have a direct impact on not just the BT current and future network performance, but the EE network as well. You’ll be working to help to maintain our position as the number 1 UK mobile network, and we’ve got our sights set on getting into the top ten in the world.
You’ll work with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver analytics around areas for network and improvement and investment. And as you’ll be working on improving our networks, it means you’ll be having a pretty big say in shaping our overall strategy.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Understand and turn requirements into deliverables.
- Define, test, produce, implement and confirm the success of the required analytics.
- Make the most of automation, big data and the latest analytic methods to continually improve process and timescales.
- Work with the wider team to get agreement on required budgets, resources and timescales to deliver new functionality.
- Input and manipulate data from Networks, Crowd Sourced information and Customer Complaint data.
- Work with different teams across the company to support the delivery of required analytics.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- A 2.2 degree or higher in a STEM subject
- Data analysis and manipulation skills
- Familiar with Python, R, SQL, Access and Excel.
- Ability to convert highly technical concepts into simple to understand language.
- Strong communicator, and able to explain and drive change.
Please note that this role will not rotate around the business. This is an entry level graduate job, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role. This role is available in the Networks part of our business.