You’ll join our specialist security team that is a trusted partner to governments worldwide, protecting critical national infrastructure and committed to the safety and security of our nation and global communities. Our mission focused work is innovative, inspiring and technologically challenging in a way that makes every day different and stimulating.
- You’ll be designing and implementing approaches to test and assure brand new concepts in security software and infrastructure proving they are delivered with a high level of quality, security or performance, with an automate-first ethos
- You’ll be working with specialists in their area (such as software / infrastructure / systems engineers, data scientists, etc) to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
- You’ll gain skills and knowledge in quality assurance, automation, continuous delivery/integration, test driven development, software, networks, high speed processing systems and many more
- A demonstrable passion for technology and a methodical approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of the end-to-end software life-cycle and the principles of software scripting in Python, Bash or similar
- An understanding of physical infrastructure or cloud concepts or an awareness of IP networking or network devices is advantageous.
- The nature of our work means you will require a Security (DV) clearance, so we will undertake checks before starting the role with us. Don’t worry a member of the Early Careers Team will talk you through this.
This is one of our exciting new entry level graduate jobs, meaning you will learn how to do a specific role, rather than a rotation around the business. This role is available in the Global part of our business.