We’ll ask you to take two bespoke BT online assessments called Logiks and Factors. These assessments aren’t about your previous experience or what you think the BT process may be. Instead, focus on looking at the scenario, looking at the potential solutions, and going with your natural preferences.
The Logiks Assessment
- This assessment is all about reasoning ability. It’s made up of three sections and you’ll have 12 minutes to complete them all.
The Factors Assessment
- This assessment will help us appraise your behaviours, preferences and style at work. You’ll be presented with some real-life BT scenarios and be asked what you’re most likely to do.
- It will help us to understand what your natural strengths are – so what you’re naturally good at doing, and what you enjoy doing.
- You can take as long as you like with this test - but be aware that once you’ve started you need to complete it in a single session.
How to prepare
- Tell us if you need any help: We’re committed to ensuring that everyone can perform at their best. If you have any concerns about taking our assessments or need any adjustments, please email our team within three days of receiving your assessment invite on firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll be happy to talk through any needs you may have.
- Look at some example tests: We recommend you take a look at some of our example tests so you know what to expect.
- Prepare your surroundings: When you’re ready to start make sure you’re in a quiet room with a stable internet connection.
- Adopt the right mindset: The more comfortable you are, the more at ease you’ll be when you complete the actual test, so try and stay relaxed.
- Don’t overthink the questions: Go with your gut instinct and make a selection that feels like it’s really reflective of you.
- Give genuine answers: People who over analyse or second-guess their answers usually get low scores because they give conflicting responses.
- We’ll send you feedback: After completing the online assessments you’ll get a feedback report which we hope will be useful.
- Next steps: We’ll complete a final check that you meet the entry criteria and make sure there are still vacancies in your chosen programme and location. If everything is OK we’ll invite you to the next step – the video interview