1. BT Business Complete provides Inclusive Minutes during the Minimum Period. The Customer will receive the Inclusive Minutes on every Line (subject to paragraph 5 below).
2. The Inclusive Minutes are 500 inland minutes per calendar month per Line.
3. The Inclusive Minutes applies to the following call types:
Inland Calls which are defined as: 01, 02, 03, 05 (where charged at G21 rates), 0870, 0845 and calls from Northern Ireland to fixed destinations in the Republic of Ireland.
4. The Inclusive Minutes apply per Line. It cannot be transferred to another Line and any unused allowance cannot be carried forward to another month. At the beginning of each calendar month the minutes allowance for the Inclusive Minutes is reset. For Installations see the note below.
5. Installation - the Customer will receive the Inclusive Minutes on all Lines in the Installation.
6. Where the Inclusive Minutes applies, any Calls :
(a) In excess of the Inclusive Minutes (for Installations see the note below); or
(b) Which are not included within the Inclusive Minutes; or
(c) After the Inclusive Minutes has been removed at the end of the Minimum Period
will be charged at the Capped or Uncapped rates set out above and below, as appropriate.
7. It is the Customer's responsibility to monitor their usage against the Inclusive Minutes.
8. Business Value PSTN lines will not be eligible for the 500 inclusive minutes.
Note regarding Installations
For Installations, when measuring whether or not calls become chargeable under paragraph 6 above, BT will measure at Installation level which means that:
Each calendar month, BT will add together the Inclusive Minutes for Lines in the Installation ("Total Allowance") and the usage across all the Lines in the Installation ("Total Usage"). Where the Total Usage in that calendar month exceeds the Total Allowance in that calendar month, BT will commence charging as set out in paragraph 6 on all Lines in the Installation.
Intra Business Calls
Intra Business Calls is subject to the following additional terms and conditions and definitions:
1. CUG means the direct closed user group within which the Customer may make zero rated Calls for up to one hour duration between :
(a) Lines in the Inventory;
(b) Lines in the Inventory and a BT Mobile Device (from the 19th September 2011); and
(c) BT Mobile Devices from the 19th September 2011
2. All the Lines (including any Additional Lines) within the Inventory will be included in the CUG. All BT Mobile Devices which are included in the Inventory will be included in the CUG from the 19th September 2011.
3. Calls within the CUG will be zero rated for up to 60 minutes. Minutes in excess of 60 minutes will be charged as follows:
(a) In accordance with the pence per minutes charges applicable to Uncapped Calls set out below.
(b) Minutes in excess of 60 minutes will be rounded up to the nearest minute.
4. These Call charges are Contributory Spend.
5. Fair Use Policy - A Fair Use Policy applies to Intra Business Calls: The total of the Customer’s Calls under the Intra Business Calls must not exceed 75% of the Customer's total Call minutes in any calendar month under BT Business Complete.
If the Customer exceeds the parameters set out above BT may:
(a) Terminate the Intra Business Calls in which case BT will charge for all Intra Business Calls in accordance with the charges applicable to Uncapped Calls set out below, in which case these Call charges are Contributory Spend.
(b) Terminate the BT Business Complete Contract in which case BT will charge in accordance with the Standard Contracts.
Zero rated Calls made within the CUG are not included in BT’s assessment of the Customer's minutes usage for the purposes of the Call Package.