Help me to find a phone for my need(s)
BT Paragon 550
The BT Paragon 550 comes with an answerphone, so you can replay your messages at any time. It can be used with a hearing aid, and can play back your messages over a speaker phone if they're difficult to hear.
Includes features to help with:
- Speech & language
The BT Paragon 550 comes with useful features to make calling easier:
- Inductive coupler for use with hearing aids
- Easy to control call and ringtone volume
- Answerphone with up to 16 minutes' recording time
- Record your own outgoing message
- Store up to 100 names and numbers for quick calling
- See who's calling with the back-lit phone display
- Built-in microphone for speaking hands-free
- Space for you to attach a headset
- Call someone back quickly with last number redial
Rent the BT Paragon 550
Rent a phone from us and we'll maintain or replace your phone quickly and easily if it ever goes wrong. Call 0800 800 150 to find out more.
Close - BSL user videos
To watch the videos you may need to allow ActiveX controls or download the latest Flash Player — read more about enabling ActiveX and upgrading your Flash Player here.
Try Before You Buy
Using a phone with a hearing aid
Find out how to improve the sound quality of your phone calls with a hearing aid compatible phones.