Help me to find a phone for my need(s)
BT Converse 2200
The BT Converse 2200 can be used with a hearing aid, headset or even hands-free and has good call volume and ringtone volume controls. It can also be mounted on a wall and uses less energy than many other phones.
Includes features to help with:
- Understanding & using technology
The BT Converse 2200 comes with a lot of helpful features to make calling easier:
- Inductive coupler for use with hearing aids
- Easy to control call and ringtone volume
- Space for you to attach a headset
- Last number redial so you can call someone back quickly
- Built-in microphone for speaking hands-free
- Wall mountable for easy access
- Available in black and white
- Space for you to store up to 10 numbers for speed dialling
- Secrecy button for when you don't want to be heard
- Call waiting so you can see when someone's waiting on the line
- Call indicator to let you know when you have a call
Rent the BT Converse 2200
Rent a phone from us and we'll maintain or replace your phone quickly and easily if it ever goes wrong. Call 0800 800 150 to find out more.
Close - BSL user videos
To watch the videos you may need to allow ActiveX controls or download the latest Flash Player — read more about enabling ActiveX and upgrading your Flash Player here.
Try Before You Buy
Using a phone with a hearing aid
Find out how to improve the sound quality of your phone calls with a hearing aid compatible phones.