Help me to find a phone for my need(s)
BT7610 Nuisance call Blocker
Includes features to help with:
- Understanding & using technology
NOTE: To block nuisance calls you’ll need a caller display service from your network provider. Charges may apply.
- Choose the type of incoming calls you want to block.
- Alternatively if there are specific numbers you want to block, you can block up to 10 numbers from getting through.
- Large amber backlit screen with contrast control.
- 200 name and number directory with a 50 number call list and a 30 number redial list.
- The BT7610 has type II caller display, if the caller's number matches an entry stored in the phonebook, the name will be displayed. (Caller Display is required from your network provider to enable this feature).
- Easy set up
- Built in answer machine comes with 30 minutes record time and see how many messages you've got displayed clearly on the home screen.
- Please note: to block nuisance calls with the BT 7610 you will need the Caller Display service from your network provider. Charges may apply.
Rent the BT7610
Rent a phone from us and we'll maintain or replace your phone quickly and easily if it ever goes wrong. Call 0800 080 150 to find out more.
Find out how to make the most of the BT7610 features.
Close - BSL user videos
To watch the videos you may need to allow ActiveX controls or download the latest Flash Player — read more about enabling ActiveX and upgrading your Flash Player here.
Try Before You Buy
BT6500 with Call Control
Filter the calls you want to take and block the ones you don't with the BT6500.
Using a phone with a hearing aid
Find out how to improve the sound quality of your phone calls with a hearing aid compatible phones.