Help me to find a phone for my need(s)
BT6500 Nuisance call Blocker
The BT6500 gives you more Call Control so you can filter the calls you want to take and block the ones you don’t. It has a large easy to read display, great sound quality, and tons of easy to use features.
Includes features to help with:
- Understanding & using technology
NOTE: To block nuisance calls you’ll need a caller display service from your network provider. Charges may apply.
- Filter incoming calls and block nuisance calls
- See a list of who’s left you a message with up to 30 minutes recording time
- Handsfree speaker
- Save up to 200 contacts and automatically copies contacts between handsets
- Block outgoing calls to selected numbers using a PIN code and select the type of numbers you want to block; e.g. premium, mobile, international, speaking clock, etc
- Easy set up
- Large clear screen (1.8" backlit)
- Easy access to call divert, 3 way calling, and call waiting
- Please note: to block nuisance calls with the BT6500 you will need the Caller Display service enabled from your network provider. Charges may apply.
Rent the BT6500
Rent a phone from us and we'll maintain or replace your phone quickly and easily if it ever goes wrong. Call 0800 080 150 to find out more.
Find out how to make the most of the BT6500 features.
Close - BSL user videos
To watch the videos you may need to allow ActiveX controls or download the latest Flash Player — read more about enabling ActiveX and upgrading your Flash Player here.
Try Before You Buy
BT6500 with Call Control
Filter the calls you want to take and block the ones you don't with the BT6500.
Using a phone with a hearing aid
Find out how to improve the sound quality of your phone calls with a hearing aid compatible phones.